- CreatorAngelo Mangiarotti (Designer)
- In the Style OfMinimalist
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1969
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. This five piece sectional sofa sofa has undergone a complete restoration of its upholstery including new foam throughout and new high quality Danish 'Kvadrat Hallingdal 65' fabric by master Danish furniture designer Nana Ditzel..
H 20.87 in. x W 32.68 in. x D 33.86 in.
H 53 cm x W 83 cm x D 86 cm
- Seat height14.57 in. (37 cm)
- Seller locationbergen op zoom, NL
- Sold AsSet of 5
- Reference numberLU93018614413
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Gio Ponti ''Ninfea'' Chairs, 1958, Published wi...
Gio Ponti, Fratelli Reguitti
Italian Lounge Chairs
Brass, Fabric, Walnut
Beautiful pair of 1958 Gio Ponti "Ninfea Pieghevole" folding lounge chairs finished in italian walnut with the original red fabric. This pair come with a hand signed certificate from...
Rare Pair of "Van Speyk" Easy Chairs by Rob Eck...
Dutch Lounge Chairs
Foam, Plywood, Steel, Upholstery
This rare set of "Van Speyk" easy chairs was produced in a small series during the middle of the 1980s by Rob Eckhardt. His most well-known design for Pastoe is the "Groeten uit ...
Very Large Fiandra Modular Sofa by Vico Magistr...
Cassina, Vico Magistretti
Italian Sectional Sofas
Velvet, Foam, Plywood
Fiandra sectional sofa designed by Vico Magistretti in 1975 and produced by Cassina, Italy. Marked with label. The sofa is very comfortable and consists of seven elements that can be...
1969, Burkhardt Vogtherr for Rosenthal Studio-L...
Rosenthal GmbH, Burkhard Vogtherr
German Sectional Sofas
Fabric, Upholstery, Plastic, Fiberglass
Vario Pillo Modulares sofa von Burkhardt Vogtherr für Rosenthal studio line, 1970er set Four broad elements and two small elements which can be set in divers composition. Stained (s...