Even-arm tuxedo settee in striped brown, black, taupe and white velvet upholstery. Loose seat and back cushions, walnut platform base. Designed by Marden Manufacturing Inc., a now-closed Chicago furniture manufacturer of high quality pieces. Matching sofa available.
- CreatorMarden Furniture (Designer)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1970s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good vintage condition. Minor wear to velvet upholstery, still a lot of life left in the fabric..
H 29 in. x W 54 in. x D 32 in.
H 73.66 cm x W 137.16 cm x D 81.28 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Reference numberLU8419778714
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Chicago, IL
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like