A pair of newly upholstered 19th Century wood-framed hall chairs with scrolled backs and carved leaf and shield detail. Upholstery fabric is a malachite cotton pattern from the Tony Duquette collection for Jim Thompson.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturelate 1800s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Upholstery is new..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 32.5 in. x W 17.25 in. x D 15 in.
H 82.55 cm x W 43.82 cm x D 38.1 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationHigh Point, NC
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference number130125959045
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 11 hrs
Located in High Point, NC
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like