A matched pair of carved walnut and burl wood trifid footed, wavy ribbon-back side or hall chairs. Cabriole front legs with shell carved knees and lateral volutes. The boxed double welted seats are newly upholstered over original sanitised horsehair. A rare and unusual form, of the period.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturec. 1730
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Very recent neutral reupholstery. Unusually fine estate condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 39.5 in. x W 23.5 in. x D 21 in.
H 100.33 cm x W 59.69 cm x D 53.34 cm
- Seat height18.5 in. (46.99 cm)
- Seller locationWoodbury, CT
- Seller reference number1205 KOE SW
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberU1207308667354
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Woodbury, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like