18th century Swedish Gustavian period "Trågsoffa," finished on three sides with leaf rod and floral rosette medallions above reeded legs. Scraped to original cream white/blue finish. Original cussions ready for new upholstery. Stockholm, Sweden, circa 1790.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1790
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 30 in. x W 72 in. x D 28.75 in.
H 76.2 cm x W 182.88 cm x D 73.03 cm
- Seat height16.75 in. (42.55 cm)
- Seller locationCharleston, SC
- Seller reference number86/0128
- Reference numberLU97643326862
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 9 hrs
Located in Charleston, SC
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like