- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturec. 1690
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. In addition to expected marring which comes with age, there are visible 'cured' and inactive wormholes which have in no way compromised structural soundness or attractiveness of the base. Unusually fine condition with recent reupholstery..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 42.5 in. x W 62 in. x D 29 in.
H 107.95 cm x W 157.48 cm x D 73.66 cm
- Seat height20.5 in. (52.07 cm)
- Seller locationWoodbury, CT
- Seller reference number1403 BALE CH/B
- Reference numberLU8667768245
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Andrea Brustolon Carved Venetian Baroque Walnut...
Valentino Besarel, Andrea Brustolon
We are delighted to offer for sale this very rare finely carved Venetian Baroque style figural walnut throne settee or bench, attributed to Valentino Panciera Besarel (Venice, 1829-1...