Items Similar to Biedermeier Tabouret, circa 1820 View More
Biedermeier Tabouret, circa 1820
Biedermeier tabouret in the style of scissor chairs on X-shaped legs and outwardly curved armrests with rectangular burl wood inlays. Solid birch. The seat was newly covered with deer skin.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1820
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 25.99 in. x W 28.75 in. x D 18.12 in.H 66 cm x W 73 cm x D 46 cm
- Seat Height20.08 in. (51 cm)
- Seller LocationGreding, DE
- Seller Reference Number030-0135
- Reference NumberLU1014217525571
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 14 hours
Located in Greding, DE
More From This Seller
Cherrywood Tabouret, France, circa 1900
Antique Early 1900s French Biedermeier Stools
Late Biedermeier Stool, circa 1840
Antique 1840s German Biedermeier Stools
$3,881 / set
Biedermeier Chairs, circa 1820
Antique 1820s European Biedermeier Chairs
You May Also Like
Antique Biedermeier Empire Gondola / Stool, cir...
Antique Early 19th Century German Stools
Biedermeier Gondola Stool, Mahogany, Austria, c...
Antique 1830s Austrian Biedermeier Stools
Fabric, Mahogany, Maple
Vintage Wooden Tabouret Stool, France, circa 1950s
Mid-20th Century French Stools