Stunning antique French Louis XV style wing-back chair with incredible needlepoint upholstery. This amazing chair would be right at home next to the fireplace in the library or study. Utilized in either a gentleman's library, or in a sophisticated lady's parlor this fine chair with it's rust colored background is sure to please. Unfortunately an over-enthusiastic housekeeper over-vacuumed parts of this fantastic chair almost to death. In images 3,6,7,9,10, it shows the damage excessive vacuuming has done.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900
- ConditionPlease note frayed needlepoint in images 3, 6, 9, and 10. The frame is in very nice condition. Structurally sound. .
H 42.5 in. x W 28 in. x D 29.25 in.
H 107.95 cm x W 71.12 cm x D 74.3 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Seller reference number10mon1229
- Reference numberU09080882432315
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2006
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like