- CreatorHeywood-Wakefield Co. (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1952
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. excellent original condition as good as it gets on a 66 year old piece. (loss of clear finish about an inch pictured) .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 48.5 in. x W 34 in. x D 19 in.
H 123.19 cm x W 86.36 cm x D 48.26 cm
- Seller locationPhiladelphia, PA
- Seller reference numberSK001
- Reference numberLU84309532341
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
George Nelson Miniature Jewelry Chest for Herma...
American Jewelry Boxes
Aluminum, Rosewood, Teak, Lacquer
George Nelson miniature jewelry chest for Herman Miller on swag stand model 5211. This version is in teak on all sides with cream lacquered large door and rosewood drawers. All knobs...
Mid-Century Modern Heywood Wakefield Encore Yel...
Mid-Century Modern Heywood-Wakefield Encore dresser features yellow birch construction with six drawers and mirror, finish in Wheat, marked in drawer, en verso stamped for Wheat fini...