Late 19th century English Campaign chest of drawers with brass binding, brass recessed handles and brass side handles, raised on removable legs. 4/3 drawer configuration with three long drawers and four small drawers. There has been some repair and restoration work done, a very solid and sturdy construction, the upper part locks easily into the pegs. Very nice patina with some scratches to the top witnesses of a life.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Structurally sound and sturdy, some repairs and restoration, some scratches to the top, nice patina, please refer to the photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 43.5 in. x W 42 in. x D 17 in.
H 110.49 cm x W 106.68 cm x D 43.18 cm
- Seller locationWestport, CT
- Reference numberLU145128208043
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Westport, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like