Items Similar to Roger Landault Midcentury Rust Teak Brass Vanity Commode French Modernist, 1960 View More
Roger Landault Midcentury Rust Teak Brass Vanity Commode French Modernist, 1960
Roger Landault Mid Century Rust Teak Brass Vanity Commode French Modernist 1960s The Front drawers are upholstered in a velour velvet in the same color as the wood. The mirror can either stay up or go down. All handles and details are brass. Height: 33 3/4 inches Height with Mirror up: 49 1/2 inches Deep: 19 inches Width: 51 1/2 inches
- CreatorRoger Landault (Designer)
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition Detailslovely vintage condition with no seen issues
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 33.75 in. x W 51.5 in. x D 19 in.H 85.73 cm x W 130.81 cm x D 48.26 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberLU189335958423
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Roger Landault Creme Cowhide Vanity, France, Mid-Century 1950
By Roger Landault
Roger Landault Creme Cowhide Vanity, France, Mi...
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern Vanities
Brass, Cowhide, Teak
Roger Landault crème cowhide vanity, modernist, France Mid-Century 1950 Beautiful Vanity in fantastic vintage condition upholstered in cowhide and brass detailing to the legs. Bot...
Bamboo Table Mirror, Brass Detail Midcentury Fr...
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern Table Mirrors
Bamboo table mirror, brass detail midcentury France, 1950s Lovely table mirror made out of bamboo with brass details on the side.
Lembo Enamel Ceramic Jewel Box Gold Yellow Midcentury, France, 1960s
By François Lembo
Lembo Enamel Ceramic Jewel Box Gold Yellow Midc...
Vintage 1960s French Mid-Century Modern Jewelry Boxes
Ceramic, Enamel, Wood
Lembo enamel ceramic jewel box gold yellow midcentury, France, 1960s. An exquisite ceramic enameled box with jewel encrusted sections and gold enamel. The base of the box is wood....
Glamorous Brass and Grey Barstools, Midcentury ...
Late 20th Century French Post-Modern Stools
Brass and grey barstools, midcentury France, 1970s Beautiful restored brass barstools with grey corduroy top that swivels. Adds Glamour to any room. Six total.