Superb Swedish Art Deco 3 drawer chest with wood marquetry and inlay in pewter. The chest's center drawer features a young male figure wearing a laurel wreath on his head and a quiver around his waist. He is delighted by a butterfly which is above his head. A stylized neo-classical wreath frames this scene. The center round ring pulls are offset from upper and lower pairs. and pewter inlays detail the feet and the upper and lower edges of the chest. The body is stained lemon wood. H: 28.75", L 33.5", D 17.25". Restored in excellent condition.
More from this Dealer
- Elegant Swedish Art Deco Marquetry Chest with Limestone Top
- Swedish Art Deco marquetry chest of drawers by Erik Chambert
- Swedish Art Deco marquetry chest of drawers by Gustav Bergstrom
- Art Deco Rosewood Cabinet by Jindrich Halabala, for UP, Brno, Czechoslovakia.
- Swedish Art Deco Walnut Veneered Drop Front Secretary Cabinet by Erik Chambert
- Danish Art Deco Four-Door Walnut Sideboard Cabinet by Georg Kofoed
- Swedish Art Deco 2-door Cabinet With Mahogany And Macassar Ebony Veneer
- Swedish Art Deco Sideboard Cabinet with Lion Feet by Architect Carl Bergsten
- Swedish Art Deco Marquetry 2-part Cabinet by Otto Schulz for Boet
- Fantastic Swedish Art Deco 3-door cabinet by Carl Bergsten
- Swedish Art Deco sideboard cabinet with marquetry Otto Schulz.
- Pair of Scandinavian Brass Sconces Crown and Shell by Lars Holmstrom, Arvika
- Pair of Large Mid-Century Modern Brazilian Carved Solid Rosewood Lounge Chairs
- Pair of Swedish Art Deco Cast Iron Urns by Robertsfors
- Swedish Art Deco ceramic luster glaze lamp Josef Ekberg for Gustavsberg