- CreatorTommi Parzinger (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 31.5 in. x W 72 in. x D 18 in.
H 80.01 cm x W 182.88 cm x D 45.72 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberR334EW - 916
- Reference numberf88931608165302903fs
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
1950s Tommi Parzinger Mahogany Breakfront for C...
Tommi Parzinger, Charak Modern
A vintage mahogany buffet or breakfront by Tommi Parzinger for Charak Modern. There are three lower doors with diamond pattern and three etched glass vitrine doors with nine adjustab...
Tommi Parzinger Sideboard 1940s Art Deco American
Tommi Parzinger, Charak Furniture Company
A classic American 1940s Tommi Parzinger for Charak Modern, Boston rosewood sideboard with light pine inlay with heavy brass ring pulls and a serpentine key. Six shelves and five dra...