- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Minor gilt losses; mirror desilvering; replacement knob.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 72 in. x W 28 in. x D 17 in.
H 182.88 cm x W 71.12 cm x D 43.18 cm
- Seller locationBig Flats, NY
- Seller reference number63629
- Reference numberLU239639232383
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Antique French Louis XV Style Vernis Martin Mah...
Velvet, Glass, Mirror, Ormolu, Mahogany
19th century French Louis XV style vitrine features mahogany construction with hand-painted vernis martin courting and landscape or lake scenes, traditional cabriole legs, ormolu acc...
Antique French Demilune Vernis Martin School Gi...
Glass, Mirror, Giltwood
Antique French Classical Vernis Martin School giltwood vitrine features demilune form decorated with hand painted Cherub scene and floral sprays, curved glass door opens to shelved a...