- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Wear consistent with age and use. Any damage or loss is displayed as completely as possible in the pictures. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 3.94 in. x W 3.94 in. x D 3.94 in.
H 10 cm x W 10 cm x D 10 cm
- Seller locationMilano, IT
- Sold AsSet of 14
- Reference numberLU172127453673
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Early 19th Century Country French Armoire in So...
French Wardrobes and Armoires
A lovely French armoire in walnut with arched bonnet, fluted astragal between the two paneled doors with parquetry decorating the middle panel of each, and resting on carved escargot...