- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCa. 1850
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 28.75 in. x W 41.00 in. x D 27.50 in.
H 73.03 cm x W 104.14 cm x D 69.85 cm
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Seller reference numberTOT317
- Reference numberLU85041005240
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Italian 19th Century Floral Marquetry Center Table
Luigi and Angelo Falcini
Italian Center Tables
A fine centre table firmly attributable to the Falcini Brothers of Florence Of octagonal form, being constructed in ebony, with extensive and comprehensive inlays of fruitwood and...