- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturec. 1830
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. A very old skilled small rectangular replacement repair has been made to the corner of a top board..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages.
H 29 in. x W 56 in. x D 40 in.
H 73.66 cm x W 142.24 cm x D 101.6 cm
- Seller locationWoodbury, CT
- Seller reference number1505 JKEE CB/E
- Reference numberLU8667754796
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Sheraton Carved Mahogany Drop-Leaf Dining Table...
American Dining Room Tables
Attributed to Duncan Phyfe (1770-1854), New York, circa 1820. The figured solid mahogany top with D-shaped drop leaves on a single ring-turned pedestal raised on saber legs with ...
American Classical Mahogany Breakfast Table, Ne...
American Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
Brass, Bronze, Mahogany, Pine
A very fine and precisely crafted table of elegant thin proportions, the highly figured mahogany is dense and beautiful, each leaf hanging over thumb joints on original iron hinges. ...