English Oak Gateleg Table with Fleur Form Top, circa 1900Item Status:
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
English Oak Gateleg Table with Fleur Form Top, circa 1900
English oak gateleg table with a beveled edge around the top following down to a simple apron and hand-turned barley twist legs, joined by simple stretchers and raised on turned feet, circa 1900. The top open measures 36.61 x 19.25in.
- DimensionsHeight: 29.33 in. (74.5 cm)Diameter: 36.61 in. (92.99 cm)
- StyleEdwardian (In the Style Of)
- Materials and TechniquesOak
- Place of OriginEngland
- PeriodEarly 20th Century
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1900
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. This item its in our storage.
- Seller LocationMiami, FL
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU172629643271
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Miami, FL
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Miami, FL
4.8 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1995
1stDibs seller since 2015
472 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Miami, FLNew folding table with wood top and iron structure For indoor and outdoor.Category
2010s Spanish Modern TablesMaterials
- Located in Miami, FL18th century English gateleg table with two leafs with embedded irons This is a rare Spanish oak and elm gatele...Category
Antique Late 18th Century Spanish Gothic Drop-leaf and Pembroke TablesMaterials
Iron$3,984 Sale Price20% Off
- Located in Miami, FL19th green onyx fleur form top coffee table with six oak legs.Category
Early 20th Century French Art Deco Coffee and Cocktail TablesMaterials
- Located in Miami, FLAmerican Sheraton cherry table with a one board top, two scalloped drop leaves consisting of one board, interior...Category
Antique Early 19th Century American Empire Drop-leaf and Pembroke TablesMaterials
- Located in Miami, FL20th century Spanish console fold out table with carved details and fluted legs Works as both a dining table an...Category
Mid-20th Century Spanish Spanish Colonial Console TablesMaterials
Iron$2,840 Sale Price20% Off
- Located in Miami, FL20th century Spanish console fold out farm table with three carved drawers and iron stretcher Works as both a d...Category
Late 20th Century Spanish Spanish Colonial Console TablesMaterials
You May Also Like
English Walnut Oval Top Drop-Leaf Gateleg Table with Turned Legs and Stretchers
Located in Atlanta, GA
An English walnut drop-leaf gateleg table from the 20th century, with turned legs and plain stretchers. Created in England during the 20th century, this walnut gateleg table features...
20th Century English Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
English Oak Gateleg Table
Located in New York, NY
An early 18th century English oak gateleg table, the oval top with shallow ogee edge, the base with single drawer over balustrade turned legs with original bun feet and joined by mol...
Antique Early 18th Century English George I Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
English Oak Gateleg Dining Table
Located in Great Barrington, MA
Patina only true age can deliver. Wonderful drop leaf or gate leg kitchen or dining room table with graceful turned legs. Can also be used as a sofa table, console table or entry way...
Antique 18th Century English Georgian Dining Room Tables
$3,900 Sale Price
Period English Oak Gateleg Dining Table
Located in Port Chester, NY
Just shy of five by four feet, the top is a good size dining or breakfast table. This is an example of a very early gateleg, with well proportioned drop leaves. The color is a nice w...
Antique Early 18th Century English Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
Inlaid Mahogany Baby Sutherland Table, circa 1900
Located in Norwich, GB
Inlaid mahogany baby Sutherland table with two drop leaves crossbanded in satinwood, inlaid shell to the center of the top, swing out legs with original castors, supported by shaped ...
Antique Early 1900s English Edwardian Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
17th Century English Oak Gateleg Table
Located in High Point, NC
17th century English oak gate leg table with a two board top and two drop leaves, which are made from single boards. The apron contains a single drawer on one end and is supported on...
Antique 17th Century English William and Mary Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
1920s Gate Leg English Oak Dining Table
Located in High Point, NC
A folding gate leg table from the United Kingdom, circa 1920. The folding gate leg makes this table versatile and practical while retaining stability, and style. Carved details and t...
Early 20th Century British Neoclassical Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
Large Oak Gateleg Table
Located in Cheshire, GB
Large oak gateleg dining table, having a circular drop-leaf top raised up on turned supports and shaped gatelegs, united by stretchers. Dimensions: Height 29 inches Width 22 inche...
Early 20th Century British Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables