- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent original condition with age appropriate patina to gilt frames. Some scratches to glass tops..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 17 in. x Dm 20 in.
H 43.18 cm x Dm 50.8 cm
- Diameter20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU84192261542
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of 1940s Mahogany Plateau Side Tables with...
Imperial Furniture, Grand Rapids
American End Tables
Bearing resemblance to T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings designs for Widdicomb, these bleached mahogany tables have curving legs that extend to support oval plateau tops. Finished in aged lacqu...