19th Century Pennsylvania Dutch Farmhouse Harvest Table
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsExcellent joinery and craftsmanship with an aged distressed patina on the finish.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.5 in. x W 117.5 in. x D 25.5 in.H 74.93 cm x W 298.45 cm x D 64.77 cm
- Seller LocationOakland, CA
- Reference NumberLU1555217831061
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles, Erin Lane Estate's team of furniture restorers, art curators, professional appraisers and Asia specialists sources prime vintage and antique furniture from the finest estates in Northern and Southern California, specializing in Hollywood Regenc...