Items Similar to 19th Century French Gilt Bronze Onyx and Champlevé Pedestal View More
19th Century French Gilt Bronze Onyx and Champlevé Pedestal
Outstanding 19th century French gilt bronze, onyx and champlevé pedestal with paw feet. This stunning neoclassical style French Napoleon III bronze pedestal is great condition and would look great holding a treasured possession.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1860-1870
- Condition DetailsVery good antique condition. Bronze has not been polished. Orignal patina.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 39.5 in. x W 10.5 in. x D 10.5 in.H 100.33 cm x W 26.67 cm x D 26.67 cm
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Reference NumberLU869413521042
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Houston, TX
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Pair of 19th Century French Neoclassical Style ...
Antique 1880s French Neoclassical Pedestals
Handsome pair of antique French neoclassical style grey-green marble pedestals, circa 1880. Versatile style and size that would work well in a variety of interiors.
Tessellated Travertine and Marble Geometric Ped...
Vintage 1980s Unknown Art Deco Pedestals
Tessellated stone Art Deco style geometric pedestal, possibly Maitland Smith. Top dimensions: 11 inches x 11 inches
French Maison Jansen Style Iron and Bronze Ped...
Vintage 1940s French Art Deco Pedestals
Finely detailed French Art Deco Maison Jansen style patinated iron and brass stand acquired from Parfumerie Guerlain on the Champs-Elysees.
Pair Of Italian Neoclassical Style Black and Gi...
Vintage 1940s Italian Neoclassical Pedestals
Stylish pair of Italian Directoire/Egyptian Empire style black and gold stands/pedestal tables with sphinx heads and paw feet, circa. 1940. Dimensions: 46 inches H, 16.5 inches D, ...