Items Similar to A Fine French Art Deco Wrought Iron and Walnut Gueridon View More
A Fine French Art Deco Wrought Iron and Walnut Gueridon
A fine French Art Deco two-tiered gueridon or side table with four triple wrought iron stems legs that support a walnut marquetry top.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1930s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsMinor wear consistent with age and use, veneer losses on edges.
- WearMinor losses.
- DimensionsH 20.63 in. x W 17.75 in. x D 17.75 in.H 52.41 cm x W 45.09 cm x D 45.09 cm
- Seller LocationLong Island City, NY
- Seller Reference Number1564
- Reference NumberLU78487334083
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2003
Located in Long Island City, NY
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
French Art Deco Wrought Iron and Terrazzo Side ...
Vintage 1940s French Art Deco Side Tables
Wrought Iron, Terrazzo
A 1940s wrought iron pedestal side table with round Terrazzo top. (Vase in the last picture is not included in the price.)
French Art Nouveau-Art Deco Walnut Gueridon by Tony Selmersheim
By Tony Selmersheim
French Art Nouveau-Art Deco Walnut Gueridon by ...
Early 20th Century French Art Nouveau Side Tables
A French Art Nouveau four legs pedestal on a cylinder base Walnut Gueridon by Joseph Paul Anthony Selmersheim known as Tony Selmersheim (1871 - 1971) Transitory Art Nouveau, Art Dec...
A Fine French Art Deco Walnut and Chrome Two-Ti...
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Gueridon
A fine French Art Deco two-tiered walnut gueridon supported by three legs with niches linked by a chromed circular tube. Beveled mirrored top (27 1/5" diameter).
Pair of Fine French Art Deco Wrought Iron and S...
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Walnut, Wrought Iron
A pair of fine French Art Deco wrought iron legs coffee table with solid walnut tops. Might be used as small benches or stool. Signed on leg (unknown by us).