legs and connecting friezes. The knotted top slides horizontally; rather than opening
vertically on hinges. A farmhouse kitchen staple for storage of bread dough, it likely originated in Lancaster County or vicinity.
- Date of manufactureEarly 19th Century
- ConditionUnderstandably scratched and marred antique surface, given its age and utility.<br /> Structurally sound, original and complete. .
H 26.75 in. x W 38 in. x D 20 in.
H 67.95 cm x W 96.52 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seller locationWoodbury, CT
- Seller reference number1110 OEE C/WLW
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberU1110198667302
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
19th Century Early Maple End Table from Pennsyl...
Custom Furniture Builders
American Side Tables
This is a great table that works great as a nightstand or end table. It was found at a farmhouse in Pennsylvania. This one-drawer stand is in pristine condition and is very sturdy. I...