Items Similar to Late 19th Century Italian Walnut Sorrento Occasional Table View More
Late 19th Century Italian Walnut Sorrento Occasional Table
Beautifully inlaid Italian Sorrento table in walnut and olive, circa 1880. The top flows with a geometric pattern and depicts George and the dragon in the centre. Standing on triform base. Measures: Height 29 1/4" 23 1/2" X 23 1/2".
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1880
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsSLIGHT WARP TO TOP
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.25 in. x W 23.5 in. x D 23.5 in.H 74.3 cm x W 59.69 cm x D 59.69 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA346
- Reference NumberLU87861336404
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
19th Century Inlaid Walnut Sorrento Occasional ...
Antique Late 19th Century European Victorian Side Tables
Good quality Italian walnut Sorrento table, circa 1880. Fine example of inlay and geometric parquetry. Top stands on a tripod base which continues the theme of inlay with exotic wo...
Late 19th Century Walnut Inlaid Sorrento Table
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Victorian Game Tables
Occasional table with inlaid chess board, circa 1890. Beautifully inlaid top for playing chess or for use as an occasional table. Standing on turned stem base and tripod legs with ...
Late 19th Century Mahogany Empire Influenced Oc...
Early 20th Century Swedish Empire Tables
Empire style mahogany table, circa 1900 Rich circular mahogany top, Egyptian ormolu mounts to the legs. Standing on 3 legs, with uniting shelf near the feet. Height: 31" ...
Early 20th Century, Italian Walnut Sorrento Par...
Early 20th Century Italian Side Tables
Beautiful table with a parquetry inlaid top, M C Escher like Design. Standing on cabriole legs.