Items Similar to American Tole and Mahogany Tray on Stand, Circa 1830
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 6
American Tole and Mahogany Tray on Stand, Circa 1830
American hand-painted decorative tole tray on carved mahogany stand. Tray has two side handles with hand-painted floral, fruit and medallion motif. Stand was made for tray with a carved scalloped skirt, carved knee and terminating on stylized pad feet, Early 19th century.
- DimensionsHeight: 21 in. (53.34 cm)Width: 28.5 in. (72.39 cm)Depth: 21 in. (53.34 cm)
- StyleAmerican Empire (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1830
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationCharleston, SC
- Reference NumberSeller: # 40861stDibs: LU88724472463
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Charleston, SC
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Charleston, SC
4.7 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1970
1stDibs seller since 2010
234 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 5 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Charleston, SCEnglish scalloped paper mache tray on stand with hand painted floral decoration. Stand was made for tray at lat...Category
Antique 19th Century British Tray Tables
- Located in Charleston, SCEnglish Chippendale mahogany tray table with carved scrolled side handles and terminating on reeded chamfered bl...Category
Antique 1770s English Chippendale Tray Tables
- Located in Charleston, SCEnglish Regency circular tole tray on stand with centered roman figures, floral ebonized borders, side handles, ...Category
Antique 1810s English Regency Coffee and Cocktail TablesMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCAmerican brass and polished steel fire tools resting on a turned urn finial marble stand. Set consist of poker, ...Category
Antique 1830s American American Empire Fireplace Tools and Chimney PotsMaterials
Marble, Brass, Steel
- Located in Charleston, SCEnglish mahogany oval serving tray with flanking bulbous brass handles, scalloped molded border, centered satinw...Category
Antique 1810s English George III Tray TablesMaterials
You May Also Like
Continental Tole Tray on Stand
Located in Dallas, TX
Continental tole tray on stand of rectangular handled form, tray decorated with polychrome classical figures on black ground, on ebonized wood stand.
20th Century Unknown Tray Tables
$2,200 / set
English Mahogany Butler Tray on Coffee Table Height Stand, circa 1780
Located in Barrington, IL
A Classic antique English mahogany butler's tray with wonderful scalloped gallery and hand-holes on all four sides. It sits on its original folding stand which has been reduced in he...
Antique 1780s English Chippendale Tray Tables
Late 19th Century Tole Decorated Tray on Later Ebonized and Gilded Stand
Located in Hudson, NY
The tole tray painted in America, circa 1850 is sweet and charming showing sprays of Daisies amidst vining flowers and leaves. Painted in warm yellows and whites on a black ground th...
Antique Mid-19th Century American Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Georgian Mahogany Oval Butlers Tray on Stand Coffee Table
Located in Bedfordshire, GB
A good quality Georgian mahogany oval butlers tray Of panelled form having original brass hinges to Folding sides raised on later square Tapered leg stand (Always a great solut...
Antique Early 19th Century English Georgian Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Papier Mâché Tray on Stand
Located in Woodbury, CT
A shaped black papier mâché tray with inlays of mother of pearl around the outer raised edge. Worn gilt decoration within the outer edge of the tray area. The center with hand painte...
Antique Late 19th Century British Victorian Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Lacquer Tray on Custom Stand
Located in Woodbury, CT
Raised on a custom black and gold painted "bamboo turned" base, predominantly black lacquer with florals of red, gold and green.
Late 20th Century Tray Tables
George III Mahogany Tray Top Coffee Table on Later Stand
Located in Essex, MA
Three quarter gallery with open handles and conforming rectangular tray with a separate base with square section legs and corner spandrels.
Antique Early 1800s English George III Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Victorian Papier Maché Tray on Stand
Located in Montreal, QC
Victorian rectangular papier-mâché tray, on later stand. This is an outstanding example, which got our attention by its many unusual qualities. It is large, with a dished rim, gilt ...
Antique 19th Century English Victorian Tray Tables
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Black Tole Trays
Hand Painted Black Tole Tray
Mid Century Folding Tray Table
Georgian Mahogany Tray
Paper Mache Table
Butler Trays On Stands
Butlers Trays On A Stand
Butlers Tray On Stand
Morrocan Tray Table
Victorian Papier Mache Table
Black Tole Trays