Items Similar to 1920s Art Deco Black Tin Architectural Panel from New England Power Company View More
1920s Art Deco Black Tin Architectural Panel from New England Power Company
An Art Deco black tin architectural panel which was displayed in New England Power Company offices in Copley Square, Boston. This exquisite architectural panel features the traits typical of the Art Deco period that soared during the 1920s and 1930s. Showing a beautiful patina revealing the oxidization of the piece, the panel combines the use of a modern material (tin) with a design that perfectly blends a general linearity to eye-catching curves. The calm presence of the frame, with its delicate rhythm of fluted or reeded motifs alternating with flat surfaces, contrasts beautifully with the joyous depiction of foliage placed in the foreground of water fountains. The Roaring Twenties were a time of innovation and hope. Our panel was displayed in the New England Power Company Copley Square in Boston. With its charming patina and visual impact, this 1920s black tin architectural panel will be a great focal point in any room, whether placed above a sofa, console table or commode.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1920
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsAge appropriate wear with nice patina due to oxidation. Please look at the various photos available
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 37 in. x W 29.5 in. x D 1.5 in.H 93.98 cm x W 74.93 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller LocationPalm Desert, CA
- Reference NumberLU166127122403
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Palm Desert, CA
More From This Seller
Indian Neoclassical Pale Green Painted Doors an...
Antique Early 19th Century Indian Architectural Elements
A wonderful Indian Neoclassical pale green painted doors and door surround. Rajasthan Early 19th century.
Rare Surviving Art Deco Round Decanter with Sle...
Early 20th Century Art Deco Bottles
A rare surviving Art Deco round decanter with sleek black and silver accents which were made popular during the early 20th century.
Pair of Parcel Gilt Bronze Portrait of Classica...
Antique 19th Century Decorative Art
A pair of parcel-gilt bronze portrait of classical gods and a shield, each rectangular plaque relief cast with the profile of young men, the first modeled after Mercury, wearing a wi...
Pair of Swedish 1930s Black Leather Art Deco Cl...
Mid-20th Century Swedish Art Deco Club Chairs
A timeless pair of Swedish Art Deco black leather club chairs with light-toned bentwood structure. Each chair features a reclined rectangular back over a deep seat along with elegant...