Items Similar to Antique Textile Feltwork Picture of a Strawberry Plant in Pot, Possibly American
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 6
Antique Textile Feltwork Picture of a Strawberry Plant in Pot, Possibly American
Antique Feltwork picture of a strawberry plant in a pot, Possibly American, circa 1860 (NY9570-cknp) A charming feltwork picture of a strawberry plant in a decorated pottery cache pot and stand placed on a tablecloth. A ripe strawberry sits on the edge of the stand and another on the tablecloth. Dimensions: 14 1/2 high x 11 inches wide x 2 inches
- DimensionsHeight: 14.5 in. (36.83 cm)Width: 11 in. (27.94 cm)Depth: 2 in. (5.08 cm)
- StyleFolk Art (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Date of Manufacture1860
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Good.
- Seller LocationDowningtown, PA
- Reference NumberSeller: NY095701stDibs: LU861022428022
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Downingtown, PA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Downingtown, PA
5 / 5
These prestigious sellers are industry leaders and represent the highest echelon for item quality and design.
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 1916
1stDibs seller since 2009
224 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
The Art and Antique Dealers League of AmericaAntiques Associations Members
More From This Seller
- Located in Downingtown, PALarge woolwork picture of a farmhouse, First part of the 20th century. The stunning textile picture, of a la...Category
Early 20th Century American Country Decorative ArtMaterials
- By Bradley & HubbardLocated in Downingtown, PACast iron doorstop in the form of a Boston Terrier known as Dandy, circa 1920, Bradley and Hubbard Co. Meriden...Category
Early 20th Century American Arts and Crafts Animal SculpturesMaterials
- Located in Downingtown, PAEnglish royal woolwork picture, titled E R/ Christening of the/Prince of Wales/Jan 25th 1842 A rare woolwork...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century English Folk Art Decorative ArtMaterials
- Located in Downingtown, PASailor's woolwork picture of HMS Hero, circa 1760-1764 The named ship, HMS Hero, is depicted in this sai...Category
Antique Late 19th Century English Folk Art Nautical ObjectsMaterials
- Located in Downingtown, PASailor's woolwork picture of two royal navy ships including a first rate, circa 1875. The sailor's woolwork ...Category
Antique 1870s Folk Art Nautical ObjectsMaterials
You May Also Like
Pair of American Whaling Woolies
Located in Nantucket, MA
Extremely rare and important pair of woolwork pictures depicting American whale ships. The first picture depicts a brown-hulled whale ship with false gunports. The port view depict...
Antique Mid-19th Century American Folk Art More Folk Art
Folk Art Glass Shard Cat Picture
Located in Riverdale, NY
Charming Folk Art glass shard cat picture set within a grey washed handmade wood frame. Made with glass shard mosaics by hand depicting in an image of a cat peering out a window in s...
Vintage 1940s North American Folk Art Decorative Art
Large Vintage Indian Textile with Custom Frame
Located in Troy, MI
Vintage Indian block printed textiles from the 1940s-1960s have been sewn together in colorful patches with rows of running stitch embellishment in contrasting red and yellow through...
Mid-20th Century Indian Folk Art Decorative Art
Fabric, Canvas, Plexiglass, Wood
Portrait of a Kongo Chief with Feather Headdress, Plant Material on Jute, Framed
Located in Leuven , BE
Portrait of a Kongo Chief with feather headdress, plant material on Jute, Frameda Patchwork of bark and raphia finished with feathered headdress. This is was made for export and it i...
Late 20th Century Congolese Decorative Art
Beads, Burlap, Grasscloth, Faux Fur
American Federal Silhouettes of Livingston Family Members
Located in New York, NY
Snipping a profile from paper with scissors, and mounting the result to a contrasting sheet of paper, became a popular diversion among the European and American upper classes in the ...
Antique 1830s American Federal Decorative Art
Collection of Eight Antique Wooden Ceremonial Fraternal Masonic Painted Spears
Located in Stamford, CT
Collection of eight antique wooden ceremonial fraternal Masonic painted spears. Used in initiation ceremonies. Highly decorative spears. Measure between 70 to 78 inches in length. H
Early 20th Century Folk Art More Folk Art
American Arts & Crafts Framed Silk Embroidery of Two Dogs
Located in Hamilton, Ontario
Presumed to having its origins in the United States and done in the Arts & Crafts period, this extremely intricate and realistic depiction of two hound dogs bridled together is done ...
Antique Early 19th Century American American Craftsman Decorative Art
Early 19th Century Embroidered and Hand-Painted Silk Picture
Located in Boston, MA
Gilded frame. Scene possibly depicts Shakespeare's burial.
Antique 18th Century English Decorative Art