G. Glen Newell (Designer)
Fine American oil-on-canvas by G. Glen Newell. George Glenn Newell, American, (1870-1947). Painted in Michigan and New York.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Signed lower left,
Giltwood frame. Oil-on-canvas. Re-lined. Signed lower left: G. Glen Newell, A.N.A, 1919
38 in. H x 32 in. W
97 cm H x 81 cm W
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- "Covered Bridge" by Anthony Thieme, circa 1930
- "East Gloucester, Massachusetts," by Louis Ritter, American. Circa 1884.
- 19th Century Oil on Canvas by Jacob Hart Lazarus, American. Circa 1860
- "Grouse Hunting" by J. Brett Smith
- "Late Afternoon on the Hudson" by D. Francis White.
- "Mallards at the End of the Day" by Sir Peter Scott
- "Summer Landscape" by Olive Parker Black (1868-1948)
- American Pastel on Paper "Franny Reese, Park II" by Marlene Wiedenbaum
- American Oil on Canvas "Hilltop Pheasants" by Brett J. Smith
- 19th Century French Painting
- "Rock by the Road" by Ralph Della-Volpe
- "Empire Lights" by Jean Lebreton