A matted and burl-wood framed watercolor landscape by W. C. Bauer (American) 1862-1904. De Lage Landen (Dutch Low Country) with windmill and figure in boat.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Late 19th Century
Materials and Techniques
framed original watercolor
Matted and framed original watercolor, under glass.
27 in. H x 32 in. W
69 cm H x 81 cm W
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Seaside Picnic - Oil on Canvas
- Barefoot Dairy Maid - Oil on Canvas
- Early Harvest - Pennsylvania Landscape
- Pastel Portrait of Lord Byron's Half-Sister by John Berridge
- Maritime Gouache by Antonio de Simone
- Kaaterskill Creek - Hudson River School
- Set of THREE Russian Watercolors - St. Petersburg Landmarks
- Set of THREE Views from Oranienbaum - Russian Watercolors
- Set of THREE Russian Watercolors - The Hermitage, St. Petersburg
- American Impressionist Landscape
- FOUR Hudson Valley Carousel Panels by Thomas Benjamin Pope
- Calder Signed Lithograph, 'South America with Flying Colors'
- Ottoman Coronation Needlepoint Tapestry
- Ruins of La Villa Adriana in Tivoli - Cavalier Piranesi F.
- Veduta del Tempio di Bacco (after 1758) - Gio. Batt. Piranesi Arch. F.