A matted and burl-wood framed watercolor landscape by W. C. Bauer (American) 1862-1904. De Lage Landen (Dutch Low Country) with windmill and figure in boat.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Late 19th Century
Matted and framed original watercolor, under glass.
27in. H x 32in. W
69cm H x 81cm W
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Pastel Portrait of Lord Byron's Half-Sister by John Berridge
- Maritime Gouache by Antonio de Simone
- Kaaterskill Creek - Hudson River School
- Set of THREE Russian Watercolors - St. Petersburg Landmarks
- Set of THREE Views from Oranienbaum - Russian Watercolors
- Set of THREE Russian Watercolors - The Hermitage, St. Petersburg
- American Impressionist Landscape
- FOUR Hudson Valley Carousel Panels by Thomas Benjamin Pope
- Ottoman Coronation Needlepoint Tapestry
- Moose Antler Sportsman's Trophy
- Ruins of La Villa Adriana in Tivoli - Cavalier Piranesi F.
- Veduta del Tempio di Bacco (after 1758) - Gio. Batt. Piranesi Arch. F.
- Bachelor's Hall Fox Hunting Prints - Complete Set of Six
- TRIO of G. W. Knorr Zoological Engravings Ex: Museo Mulleriano
- Sutherland Engraving - Fox Hunting