From an important Dallas Texas estate. This artwork is an assemblage of countless hand cut and painted paper triangles arranged to create a captivating geometric depth of field. The shapes change every time you look at it. Truly a remarkable piece. Purchased from Illums Bolighus in the 1960s. Attributed to Swedish Architect Sven Markelius. This is a statement piece that adds a great amount of depth, color and intrigue to anywhere it is placed.
- CreatorIllums Bolighus (Artist)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1960s
- ConditionGood. Some small tears and losses that could easily be restored around the perimeter of the work from the frame. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 48.5 in. x W 54 in. x D .75 in.
H 123.19 cm x W 137.16 cm x D 1.91 cm
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Reference numberLU87859641511
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Dallas, TX
20th Century Specialists
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like