Items Similar to Susan Wides New York Photograph "New Dawn"
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
Susan Wides New York Photograph "New Dawn"
A large Susan Wides photograph / chromogenic print from "The Name of And" series titled "New Dawn" taken in various botanical gardens in North America , her photos have been exhibited widely in the U.S. and in Europe with solo and group shows . Her works are held in museums and private collections most subjects reflecting NYC, parks , gardens and the Hudson river valley area among other subjects.
- CreatorSusan Wides (Photographer)
- DimensionsHeight: 39 in. (99.06 cm)Width: 51.25 in. (130.18 cm)Depth: 2.25 in. (5.72 cm)
- StyleModern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1992
- ConditionThe photo has not been examined outside of the frame but under close inspection there looks to be no issues .
- Seller LocationCincinnati, OH
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU925113508572
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Cincinnati, OH
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Cincinnati, OH
4.7 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1991
1stDibs seller since 2012
408 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- By Philippe HalsmanLocated in Cincinnati, OHAndy Warhol Factory portrait taken in 1968 by master photographer and printer Philippe Halsman (1906- 1979) and ...Category
Late 20th Century American Modern PhotographyMaterials
- By Wolfgang VolzLocated in Cincinnati, OHA glossy color photo of "The Gates" installation created by Christo and Jeanne - Claude presented in New York's ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary American Modern PhotographyMaterials
You May Also Like
Vintage New York Lower East Side Photograph
Located in New York, NY
Manhattan's historic Orchard street in the lower east side photographed circa late 1940s Vintage original gelatin silver print, printed circa late-1950s Dimensions: 16 x 20 inche...
Vintage 1940s Photography
$300 Sale Price
Color Photograph of Empire State Building New York City
Located in Oakland Park, FL
Color photograph of Empire State Building New York City. "View from Chelsea" New York Interiors Photographer. Laminate black frame, museum quality mat. (Glass) Photo size: 8" x ...
20th Century American Modern Photography
Glass, Laminate, Wood, Paper
Pair of Framed Photographs by Susan Fenton
Located in Atlanta, GA
Artist: Susan Fenton (American) Title: Plumed helmet back and figure with pleated mask. Japan series Year of Creation: 1996 Edition: Unique pieces Medium: Toned Gelatin Silver Pr...
1990s American Modern Photography
$6,000 / set
Photograph of the USS New York, Naval Battleship, 1914-1948
Located in Chicago, IL
U.S.S. New York was a Navy battleship and the lead ship of her class. Named after the state of New York, she was the first to carry the 14-inch, 45-caliber gun. The ship was part of...
Vintage 1920s American Nautical Objects
Susan Dallas-Swann Equinox '90 Exhibit Installation Light Photograph
Located in Dayton, OH
"Susan Dallas-Swann trained as a painter before focusing on the intricate patters of light. Trying to match in pigments the delicacy and intensity that the eye could see she began us...
1990s Modern Photography
Weegee 'Cafe Romance', New York, 1953
By Weegee 1
Located in Hamilton, Ontario
Weegee (Ukranian/American 1899-1968) Title: 'Cafe Romance', New York 1953 Gelatin silver print Signed, titled, dated in ink au verso 'Corkin Gallery' label au verso stamped "w...
20th Century American Photography
Large 1980s New York City Skyline Photo
Located in Norwalk, CT
A great framed photo of NYC, this wonderful photo will draw you in for hours staring at an NYC which has since seen development.
Late 20th Century American Photography
$920 Sale Price
Andy Warhol Portrait by Karen Bystedt, 1970s, New York
By Karen Bystedt
Located in Miami, FL
Gorgeous black and white Artists Proof photograph of Andy Warhol at the Factory late 1970s New York by Karen Bystedt. Item comes framed. Unframed, the photo is 15 x 15.
Vintage 1970s American Modern Photography
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery