Items Similar to Black Forest Hand-Carved Wood Hunter Whip Holder, 1890 View More
Black Forest Hand-Carved Wood Hunter Whip Holder, 1890
A hand-carved Black Forest whip holder / coat hook depicting a hunter. With real chamois horns. Executed, circa 1890. Measures: height 8.27" (21.0cm).
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1890
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 8.27 in. x W 3.94 in. x D 2.37 in.H 21 cm x W 10 cm x D 6 cm
- Seller LocationBerghuelen, DE
- Seller Reference Numbere4470
- Reference NumberLU988710844071
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 30 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Berghuelen, DE
More From This Seller
Black Forest Carved Wood Hunter Whip Holder, 1890
Antique Late 19th Century Swiss Black Forest Wall-mounted Sculptures
A hand-carved black forest whip holder / coat hook depicting a hunter. With real chamois horns. Executed, circa 1890 Measures: Height 10.63" (27cm).
Black Forest Carved Hunter Whip Holder or Coat ...
Antique Late 19th Century Swiss Black Forest Sculptures and Carvings
A hand carved cabin decor style coat hook or whip holder showing a hunter with a gun. With real chamois horns. Carved in Brienz, circa 1890. Measures: Width 6.1" (15.5cm) height ...
Antique Black Forest Carved Wood Poacher Diorama
Early 20th Century German Rustic Wall-mounted Sculptures
A large three-dimensional woodcarving of a poacher in the forest. With woodframe, most probably walnut. Executed in the 1920s.
Wooden Carved Black Forest Game Plaque with Sta...
Antique Late 19th Century German Black Forest Wall-mounted Sculptures
An antique wooden hunting wall plaque with impressive carvings of stag, duck, pheasant and game bag. Black forest, executed, circa 1900. Measures: Width 14.17" (36cm) Height 24.4...