This exquisite Victorian Revival bracelet is a vintage piece from the 1960s! Made of 14kt yellow gold, the design is crafted in a mid Victorian style with a decorative filigree centerpiece. Set within the navette-shaped design are 11 old European Cut diamonds, which are suspended in raised prong settings and sparkle beautifully! Together, the diamonds weigh approximately 1.25ctw combined and have H-I range color and VS1-VS2 range clarity. Lacy cutouts and fine Etruscan wirework provide layered texture to the centerpiece. At the top is a gold fleur-de-lys accent, which hangs between the swirled setting. The rows of gold bars extending from either side of center form a gate bracelet, which is hinged at the side. The bracelet fastens with a push clasp, and has a safety chain for added security. When worn, the bracelet looks simply magnificent and would appeal to anyone with a love for Victorian era aesthetics! Measurements: The bracelet would fit nicely on an average to large sized wrist. The open interior (where your wrist would rest) measures approximately 2 3/8" wide and 2" tall. The diamond filigree centerpiece measures 1 5/8" north to south, and is about 1" wide.
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacturecirca 1960s
- ConditionExcellent. The overall condition of the bracelet is excellent. Besides normal surface wear, there is no apparent damage to the gold setting or filigree details. All of the diamonds are intact and securely set. The clasp and hinge are in good working condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Weight1.25 ct
- Seller locationNarberth, PA
- Seller reference number38160
- Reference numberLU3281504043
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Narberth, PA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like