Enameled brooch with stylized, art deco flowers. The design is rendered in opaque and translucent enamel. The pin has a sliding barrel type clasp. Unmarked, but possibly Eastern European.
- Date of manufacturec. 1920s or 1930s
- ConditionGood. very good condition, few tiny flakes to the edges of the enamel work.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 1.82 in. x W 2 in.
H 4.63 cm x W 5.08 cm
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Reference numberAU12041562124
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 8 hrs
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like