Entertaining Italian 18k yellow gold street / circus performer balancing on a ball on one foot with an umbrella while spinning a gold hoop on the other foot. He has a mustache on his face and a tall black hat. His shirt is decorated with three diamond buttons and he has a blue bow at his waist. This adorable gentleman screws into a lapis lazuli block which is mounted in a gilt 800 silver base with leaf decoration. The back of the figure is stamp 18k Italy. When worn as a pin he measures 2.60" tall x 1.25" long X .75 deep.
- Place of originItaly
- Date of manufacture20th Century
- ConditionExcellent. Box is worn / stained and missing hinge on bottom doors. In original box.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 4 in. x W .25 in. x D 1 in.
H 10.16 cm x W 6.35 mm x D 2.54 cm
- Length1 in. (2.54 cm)
- Seller locationMiami Beach, FL
- Seller reference numberSJSIXE
- Reference numberLU1581726993
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Miami Beach, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like