Multi-tiered petals create a lovely domed effect in these Hammerman Brothers earrings. Each petal is extremely finely made of several smaller petals following the same form. A cluster of three diamonds adds just the right amount of bling to make them dressy. The backs are beautifully made to echo the pattern on the front. Clip backs can be converted to posts.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufactureCirca 1980
- ConditionExcellent. Stella Rubin; Darnestown, Maryland has been buying and selling antiques for more than 35 years. The authenticity of everything represented is assured..
W .88 in. x D 1.07 in. x L 1.07 in.
W 2.24 cm x D 2.72 cm x L 2.72 cm
- Length1.07 in. (2.72 cm)
- Weight19 g
- Seller locationDarnestown, MD
- Reference numberLU1332184373
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Darnestown, MD
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like