Fine example of art nouveau with each celebrated design element from the period represented: the piece appears as a bouquet of flowers, joined at the bottom with a white enamel polka dot "ribbon" and finished at the top with a sweet blue bow. The enamel is in excellent condition and has been applied with masterful skill. The diamond at the center of the flower adds just a hint of flash. The piece is finished with a bale and a pin back
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacture1915 Estate
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent antique condition!.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationCarmel-by-the-Sea, CA
- Seller reference number31405
- Reference numberJU130617302887
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like