GEMMOLOGIST'S NOTES This breathtaking early 20th century necklet was crafted during the Arts and Crafts era. With a central opal with dazzling green, blue and red flashes of colour, enhanced by the vivid peridot and garnet highlights. SPECIFICATION Weight (grams): 5.50 Pendant length: 5.70 cm Pendant width: 1.8 cm Chain length: 46 cm Hallmark: Stamped 15ct, Tested As 15ct Gold Gem Measurements (mm): 7.7 x 5.4 x 3.1 Primary Gemstone: Opal Secondary Gemstone: Garnet, Peridot
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufactureCirca 1900
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 18.12 in.
D 46 cm
- Length18.12 in. (46 cm)
- Weight5.5 g
- Seller locationBirmingham, GB
- Seller reference number237416
- Reference numberLU66233622933
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 30 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 11 hrs
Located in Birmingham, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like