A rare, radiant and ravishing Art Deco necklace, circa 1930, by the eminent Madrid, Paris and London joaillier - Lacloche Frères - starring a placid pastel blue aquamarine gemstone, weighing 18.51 carats. The lovely emerald-cut aqua centers a platinum and diamond pagoda motif frame finished with a baguette diamond tassels dancing below. The 17-inch necklace is comprised of geometric links glittering all around with small single-cut diamonds. French assay marks on five links. A singular, stunning, signed Art Deco treasure. C'est magnifique!
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1930
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 17 in. x L 17 in.
D 43.18 cm x L 43.18 cm
- Length17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller reference number90-1-4545
- Reference numberLU1192457843
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 6 hrs
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like