Pendant and chain in platinum and 18 carat white gold, dog and eagle heads hallmarks. This antique pendant is composed of an openwork geometric motif scattered with small rose cut diamonds and 2 calibrated blue gems. At the centre of this Art Deco pendant is a suspended brilliant cut diamond. This pendant has a fine curb link chain interspersed with longer links. It features a spring ring clasp. Weight of the center diamond: about 0.14 carat. Height: 2.8 cm, width at widest: 1.6cm. Weight: approximately 3.7 g. Art Deco pendant - French work of 1925. Our opinion : A refined and elegant antique diamond pendant with uncluttered geometric lines. Since 1975, Baume specializes in antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1925
- ConditionExcellent. This jewel has been verified, checked and re-polished by our workshop. This jewel will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity drawn up by our expert certified antique jewelry. .
- WearRecently Serviced.
- Seller locationPoitiers, FR
- Seller reference number16-082
- Reference numberLU40422106813
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Poitiers, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like