Items Similar to 3 Antique Viennese Enamel Silver and Rock Crystal Spoons, Hermann Ratzersdorfer View More
3 Antique Viennese Enamel Silver and Rock Crystal Spoons, Hermann Ratzersdorfer
A rare group of 3 Renaissance Revival Vienna Enamel spoons marked for Hermann Ratzersdorfer. Each with a gilt and enameled silver handle set with a carved rock crystal bowl. Each hallmarked to the reverse with an Austrian mark for .900 fineness, Vienna, and HR for Hermann Ratzersdorfer. Length: ca. 5 3/8 in. Items purchased from this dealer must delight you. Purchases may be returned for any reason for a period of seven days.
- CreatorHermann Ratzersdorfer
- Of the PeriodRenaissance Revival
- Place of OriginAustria
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- StoneRock Crystal
- Condition DetailsWith some very light bends, small spots of enamel losses, a few light surface scratches here and there, and other signs of light wear consistent with age
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsW 1.25 in. x D .25 in.W 31.75 mm x D 6.35 mm
- Length5.38 in. (136.66 mm)
- Weight69.7 g
- Seller LocationPhiladelphia, PA
- Reference NumberLU84935043181
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Philadelphia, PA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Antique French Enamel and Sterling Silver Minia...
Antique Late 19th Century Belle Époque Enamel Frames and Objects
A fine and rare French sterling silver and enamel cabinet vase. The enameled central body depicts a bucolic French country landscape with a watermill and river. The ruffled silver...
Antique 19th Century Chinese Silver Enamel and ...
Early 20th Century More Objets d'Art and Vertu
A wonderful, antique Chinese silver and jade hand mirror. The silver is decorated with enamel, a jade or jadeite medallion at the center, and a ring of cabochon cut semi-precious ge...
Vintage George Jensen Blossom Pattern Fish Fork
Mid-20th Century Art Deco Flatware and Serving Pieces
A good vintage George Jensen Blossom Pattern Fish Fork. Pattern No. 84. Reverse marked: George Jensen, Denmark, Sterling, and 84. Measurements: Length: ca. 8 3/8 in. Width: ca. 2...
Antique Victorian Figural Silver Blackamoor and...
Antique Late 19th Century Late Victorian Brooches
A rare and exciting Victorian figural brooch. Depicting a stylized African princess or blackamoor with crown, earring, collar necklace, and breastplate in a low grade silver or silv...