This beautiful Victorian cluster ring is set with a 6mm central pearl surrounded by 11 old mine cut diamonds approximately .5-.7 carats each. The diamonds and pearl are set in silver. Ring is 15kt. Lovely openwork on each shoulder.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufacturec.1890s
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Diameter.44 in. (1.12 cm)
- Seller locationBrooklyn, NY
- Reference numberj36421602171316543fs
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 5 hrs
Located in Brooklyn, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like