Items Similar to 1950s Turquoise and Diamond Yellow Gold Cocktail Ring View More
1950s Turquoise and Diamond Yellow Gold Cocktail Ring
A fine and impressive vintage turquoise and 0.25 carat diamond, 18 karat yellow gold cocktail ring; part of our diverse antique jewellery and estate jewelry collections. This fine and impressive vintage turquoise ring has been crafted in 18k yellow gold. The substantial, pierced decorated setting displays a central bezel set turquoise cabochon, bordered with a rope twist decoration. Twelve petal shaped designs emanate from the central turquoise, placed alternately between twelve individually four claw / prong set transitional modern brilliant round cut diamonds. The multi-strand ring shank flares and divides at the shoulders and integrated with the main setting, the central strands creating a lobed design. This impressive vintage 1950's cocktail ring has been independently tested using state of the art technology (Niton XL2 Analyzer) and verified as 18k gold. The ring is supplied with an independent diamond grading report card. Images do not always reflect the true colour and brilliance of gemstones and diamonds. The video however provides a truer representation of the actual colour and showcases each stone. Turquoise Quality Colour Blue Cut Cabochon Dimensions 7.34mm x 7.50mm Diamond Quality Colour (average grades) I Clarity (average grades) SI2 Cut Transitional modern brilliant round Content (total) 0.25 carat Dimensions Length of setting 1.95cm/0.76" Width of setting 1.98cm/0.77" Height of setting 1.02mm/0.40" UK Size M USA Size 6 Date: Circa 1950 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this fine example of vintage jewelry/estate jewelry. SKU: A6202
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1950
- Stone Cut
- Condition DetailsThis impressive vintage dress ring is fine quality set with a turquoise cabochon and very well colour matched, very high colour graded diamonds. The ring is a very good gauge of gold and is in excellent condition.
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA6202
- Reference NumberLU12822012723
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1950s Emerald and Diamond Yellow Gold Cocktail ...
1950s Sapphire Diamond & Yellow Gold Cocktail Ring
1950s German Pearl and Diamond Yellow Gold Cock...
You May Also Like
1950s Pave Diamond and 18 Karat Yellow Gold Ova...
18 Karat Yellow Gold, Diamond and Turquoise Coc...
Sapphire and Diamond 18 Karat Yellow Gold Oval ...
Persian Turquoise Diamond Gold Cocktail Ring
Turquoise 14 karat Yellow Gold Diamonds Cocktai...