Modernist Pave Diamond Ball Ring
Modernist Pave Diamond Ball Ring in 14k gold. Striking "X" setting supports a pave half dome of diamonds. Striking and elegant from all sides. Diamonds set in white gold. 1970's USA. Pave ball measures .5". US Ring size 5. Heavy, high quality manufacture. 15 grams, 9.5 dwt. Excellent condition.
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Date of Manufacture1970
- Condition Details2 small "sizing" beads have been added into shank interior for original owner. Easily removed, would gradually size up the ring if needed
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsW .5 in.W 12.7 mm
- Seller LocationRiverdale, NY
- Reference NumberLU401726733
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Riverdale, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Marguerite Stix Double Shell Ring, Margaretacea
You May Also Like