A magnificent citrine ring from the Retro (ca1940) era! This incredibly fabulous piece is made of 14kt yellow gold and holds a large faceted citrine stone at its center. The large stone, which is prong set, weighs approximately 30ct and displays a gorgeous, rich yellow brown color with excellent clarity. The yellow gold mounting is very minimalistic with a cutout airline along the side, showcasing the vivid citrine perfectly. Stamped inside the shank is “14K”. A bold and eye-catching piece, it that could be worn as a fashionable everyday accessory or for special occasions! The ring has a finger size 6.75, but can easily be re-sized if desired. The citrine stone measures approximately 18mm wide and 23mm tall. When worn, the ring rests approximately 5/8" above the finger.
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacturecirca 1940
- ConditionExcellent. The overall condition of the ring is excellent. Besides normal surface wear, there is no apparent damage to the gold setting and the citrine stone is intact..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Weight30 ct
- Seller locationNarberth, PA
- Seller reference number37334
- Reference numberLU328492292
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Narberth, PA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like