Art deco natural Burmese sapphire and diamond ring. An oval old cut natural unenhanced Burmese sapphire is set to centre in an open back four claw setting with a weight of 6.99 carats, flanked by two tapered baguette cut diamonds in open back rubover settings with a combined weight of 1.00 carat, further flanked by two tapered baguette cut diamonds similarly set with a combined weight of 0.30 carats to the stepped shoulders. The total approximate diamond weight is 1.30 carats, all set to a linear geometric openwork gallery, intricately pierced and worked to conform with the finger, leading smoothly down to curved supportive shoulders and a solid D-shape shank. Tested platinum, circa 1935, accompanied by Gubelin report #13010061. UK size M1/2 US size 61/2
More from this Dealer
- Antique five stone diamond carved half hoop ring, circa 1905.
- Art Deco emerald diamond Platinum Engagement ring
- Georgian ruby emerald diamond Gold Engagement Ring
- Emile Viener antique diamond gold solitaire engagement ring
- Sapphire and diamond cluster ring by Oscar Heyman Bros, circa 1960.
- Antique four row cushion shape old mine diamond ring, circa 1890.
- Antique marquise shape emerald and diamond ring, circa 1900.
- Antique solitaire cushion shape old mine diamond ring, circa 1860.
- Art Deco diamond ring, American, circa 1935.
- Tiffany & Co. Five row diamond Platinum band ring
- Cartier Paris Art Deco cabochon Burma ruby diamond ring
- Tiffany & Co. tourmaline diamond Platinum cocktail ring
- Van Cleef & Arpels diamond Gold Band ring
- Art Deco sapphire and diamond ring by Tiffany & Co, American, circa 1935.
- Art Deco sapphire diamond band ring,