The spoon with a gilded interior pierced with a foliate design, Napier Pattern. By George Adams, London 1864, hallmarked. The spoon: 6 in. (15.2 cm.) long.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufacture1864
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 6 in. x L 6 in.
D 15.24 cm x L 15.24 cm
- Length6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number267FDM
- Reference numberj2321712063618893fs
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 6 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like