Items Similar to Antique Sterling Silver Harvard Spoon View More
Antique Sterling Silver Harvard Spoon
Antique sterling silver dessert spoon. There is an engraved image of a cathedral, with applied letters that spell out "FAIR HARVARD." Gilt bowl. 6" long. Alice Kwartler has sold the finest antique gold and diamond jewelry and silver for over forty years.
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Date of Manufacture1900
- DimensionsD 6.00 in.D 152.4 mm
- Length6.00 in. (152.4 mm)
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberAK-2705
- Reference NumberLU994099481
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Antique Gorham Silver Gilt Palm Beach Spoons
Antique Early 1900s Art Nouveau Flatware and Serving Pieces
Beautiful dessert service: sterling silver large spoon and six individual spoons. Made by GORHAM. Heavy gauge silver, with gilt bowls and detailing. The handles are fully textured...
Harvard Sterling and Enamel Pin
Vintage 1940s Brooches
Sterling silver pin. A banner, with red enamel background, that spells "HARVARD." Superimposed on a sterling wishbone. 1 1/3" x 3/4." Alice Kwartler has sol...
Gorgeous Antique Enamel Sterling Silver Locket
Antique Early 1900s More Jewelry
Most beautiful large hinged antique locket. Sterling silver with white guilloche enamel. Center decoration of a rose, in a colbalt blue oval. Slides open to reveal one picture, with ...
Antique Sterling Silver Cat Evening Case
Vintage 1910s More Jewelry
Sterling Silver hinged evening case. Front shows a beautiful cat with bright faceted ruby eyes and a diamond collar; back shows rear of diamond collar. Fine detail . An adorable c...