- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
18k Gold Men's Watch Omega Constellation Chronometer
About the Item
It’s a celebrated part of Omega lore that the brand’s Speedmaster Professional Chronograph was the first watch to make a lunar landing. But the universal love for vintage Omega watches isn't confined to astronomers, and there’s more to the company’s heritage than the story of the Moonwatch.
The house’s origins date to 1848, when Swiss watchmaker Louis Brandt first set up shop. His sons Louis-Paul and César took over after his death, and in 1894, the pair developed an intriguing new movement.
Not only was it highly accurate, but every part was replaceable, making it easy for any professional to service. The Brandts called their movement the Omega, and as its popularity spread, they changed their company’s name to that of its flagship product.
In 1917, the British Royal Flying Corps designated Omega as an official supplier, and during World War II it became the principal watch supplier for the British forces and their allies. These commissions further strengthened Omega’s commitment to ensuring its products’ reliability under extreme conditions. In 1948, it launched the versatile Seamaster. Developed as a dive watch, the Seamaster proved its durability at high altitudes and freezing temperatures, as well.
Thanks in part to its rugged reputation and Omega’s links to the British military, it became James Bond’s watch of choice in 1995, appearing in GoldenEye and every succeeding Bond movie; it is set to return in 2021’s No Time to Die. Nevertheless, the most famous Omega by far is the Speedmaster, introduced in 1957. The first chronograph to display its tachymeter scale on the bezel instead of the dial for easier readability, it was quickly adopted by engineers and scientists.
Worn by Buzz Aldrin during the 1969 Apollo 11 lunar mission, it’s the only watch certified by NASA for extravehicular activity (space walks) — and, as far as we know, the only one approved by the Russian space agency, too.
Watch aficionados and aficionadas alike can find vintage Omega watches today on 1stDibs.
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Montreal, Canada
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
- 18k Gold NorMana Chronograph Men's WatchLocated in Montreal, QCOne vintage wristwatch for men marked NorMana. 18k (750, stamped), mechanical movement, chronometer. Tissot brown colored bracelet. Weighs 49.1 grams. 38mm case without the crown. Cr...Category
Vintage 1960s Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold$3,250Free Shipping
- Longines Men's Watch 18k Gold, 1970By LonginesLocated in Montreal, QCLongines 18k gold men's watch circa 1970, cal706, case 35mm excluding crown. White silver dial, 17 jewels, hand wound movement, new crocodile brown strap, no box. In good working ord...Category
Vintage 1970s Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold$1,500Free Shipping
- Concord 18k & Stainless Steel Mariner S.G. Men's Quartz WatchBy Concord WatchLocated in Montreal, QCConcord 18k bezel and stainless steel mariner S.G. Men's quartz watch #1581117. Good working order, measures 7 1/2 inches long. The watch has no papers and no box.Category
Early 2000s Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
Steel, Stainless Steel$1,200Free Shipping
- Rado Diastar Black Ceramic 152-0347-3 Men's WatchBy RADOLocated in Montreal, QCRado Diastar black ceramic case and bracelet model 152-0347-3, quartz battery operated. In working order, preowned, in good condition, titanium Swiss made.Category
Late 20th Century Swiss Wrist Watches$1,200Free Shipping
- 18k Gold Opal Diamond BroochLocated in Montreal, QC18k yellow gold , opal gemstone and 15 genuine diamond brooch. Unmarked, tested 18k, 40mm long x 33mm wide. Opal, measures about 18mm x 10mm. Maker unknown, weighs 13.9 grams.Category
Vintage 1950s Unknown BroochesMaterials
Diamond, Opal, 18k Gold$2,950Free Shipping
- 18k White Gold Diamond RingLocated in Montreal, QCOne 18k white gold (acid tested) fantasy style for women, measuring 21 mm, finished polish, weighs 14 grams. The ring is set with 70 round brilliant cut diamonds, weighs 0.005-0.015 ...Category
20th Century Canadian Modern More RingsMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold, White Gold$2,700Free Shipping
- 18kt Yellow Gold Omega Constellation Chronometer, Pie Pan Dial Watch 14393/4 SCBy OmegaLocated in Antwerp, BECollectible item 18kt Yellow Gold Omega Constellation Chronometer, Pie Pan Dial Wristwatch 14393/4 SC Movement: Automatic, self winding movement, Cal 561 Functions: Hours, minutes,...Category
Vintage 1960s Artisan Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold
- Vintage Omega Constellation Chronometer Wristwatch, 1970sBy OmegaLocated in bronshoj, DKVintage Omega Constellation Chronometer wristwatch. 1970s. Case diameter: 38 mm. In excellent condition. Stamped. All watches are thoroughly serviced by our professional watchmaker.Category
Vintage 1960s Swiss Modern Wrist Watches$944 Sale Price20% OffFree Shipping
- Omega 332 Ref. 2398 14 k Gold Solid Gold Men’s Vintage WatchBy OmegaLocated in London, GBOmega 332 Ref. 2398 14 k Gold Solid Gold Men’s Vintage Watch. Vintage Omega Bumper cal. 332 Ref. 2398 1 (Pré Seamaster) Circa: 1947 Swiss Made, automatic Wind Movement, signed...Category
Mid-20th Century Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
Gold, 14k Gold$2,654Free Shipping
- Omega Seamaster 351 Automatic Men's WristwatchBy OmegaLocated in Mount Kisco, NYA classic collectable. Enjoy this dependable eighteen karat 18K yellow gold Omega 351 Men's automatic bumper wrist watch. Set up with a new Speidel black crocodile strap, this fine g...Category
Vintage 1950s Swiss Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Yellow Gold$3,750Free Shipping
- Omega Constellation Day Date Automatic 18 Karat Yellow Gold WatchBy OmegaLocated in Boca Raton, FLBrand - Omega Model - Constellation Dial - Champagne Crystal - Plastic Case - 18k Yellow Gold 30mm Bezel - 18k Yellow gold Strap - Leather strap (custom) Movement - Automatic...Category
Vintage 1970s Wrist Watches$3,995Free Shipping
- Omega Constellation 2-Toned Men's WatchBy OmegaLocated in Dallas, TXOmega Constellation 2-Toned Men's Watch - Quartz. Stainless steel with 18K yellow gold fixed bezel (33mm). White dial with luminous hands; date at 3 o'clock. Stainless steel deploym...Category
20th Century Swiss Wrist Watches$1,550Free Shipping
- Men’s Omega Two-Tone 18k and Stainless Steel Date Constellation WatchBy OmegaLocated in Miami, FLMen’s Omega 18k and Stainless Steel Date Constellation 34mm Watch. It is quartz movement and is a men's size watch. The watch is a vintage Omega. Will fit wrist of up to 6.75 inches.Category
Vintage 1980s Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold, Stainless Steel$2,500Free Shipping
- Men’s Omega Day Date Constellation Watch Stainless SteelBy OmegaLocated in Miami, FLMen’s Omega Day Date Constellation Watch 34mm Stainless Steel. The watch will fit a wrist of up to 6.75 inches. Quartz movement. The XI on the bezel fell off. Other than that, the wa...Category
Vintage 1980s Wrist WatchesMaterials
Stainless Steel$2,500Free Shipping
- Solid 18k Gold Omega ConstellationBy OmegaLocated in Deland, FLWatch just serviced, beautiful condition. Completely overhauled. Watch weighs just under 60 grams on the scale and is solid 18k gold. Watch will be priced to sell. No returns. Head o...Category
Late 20th Century Wrist WatchesMaterials
18k Gold$4,999Free Shipping
- Omega Constellation 1431 18k Gold Steel Champagne Dial Quartz Men Watch 3980876By OmegaLocated in New York, NYPre-owned Vintage Omega Constellation 18k Gold Steel Champagne Dial Quartz Men's Watch 3980876. This Beautiful Timepiece Was Produced in the 1980s. The Watch Case Shows A Few Minor D...Category
Vintage 1980s Swiss Wrist Watches
- Omega Constellation 14381 8 SC Men's Watch in Stainless Steel / Gold PlateBy OmegaLocated in New York, NYOmega Constellation 14381 8 SC Men's Watch in Stainless Steel/Gold Plate SKU: 123538 PRIMARY DETAILS Brand: Omega Model: Constellation Country of Origin: Switzerland Movement Type...Category
20th Century Wrist WatchesMaterials
Gold Plate, Steel, Stainless Steel$2,000Free Shipping
Recently ViewedView More
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery