Love Story (Sailor and Mermaid) - illustration, ornamental art, made in turquoise, blue, red colors.
Love story is a five parts drawings work that tells the story of unexpected love that happened at the Sea. When the Sailor met Mermaid and it concludes in explosion of emotion and outbursts of turquoise, dark red and blue colors. All the depiction is very detailed and give an opportunite to become a passionate viewer of this true love story.
Alisa Fomina, 1989, Minsk (Belarus). Born in an environment with artistic traditions, raised in Andalusia and currently residing in Madrid, Spain. Graduated in Advertising and Public Relations, University Rey Juan Carlos, 2013 (Madrid, Spain).
Since childhood, inﬂuenced by family artistic tradition and dedicated to drawing that resulted in the First Prize at the XI Christmas Card Contest (2004) and First Prize at the XII Contest in 2005, Marbella.
Her work, mostly paintings and drawings are made for private collectors.
However she has been participating with different brands like the Spanish brand ‘Citrique Sunglasses’.
In 2016 a collaboration with the "Italian Institute of Culture" in the lectures of the writer Giorgio Caproni with an illustration of the writer.
As well, the participation in the project of the Italian writer Alessandro Ferraro in the book '' The secret galleries of the soul. Giorgio Caproni '', for Ediciones Complutense with the portrait of Giorgio Caproni, 2019.
A collaboration with the Spanish newspaper ‘El Pais’ with an illustration in one of his reports of the singer Nick Cave.
In November 2016 made a deck designed exclusively for ‘Correos España’, the national postal service, in the "Generations Collection", whose originals are exhibited at the Galería Cartel of
Málaga in April and May 2017.
The illustrations have a graphic technique with the use of materials such as acrylic paint,
watercolor pencils and felt-tip pens.
Inﬂuenced by the children's world taking as reference the old cartoons, their stories and fantasy with very small details and always with vivid colors.
FAIRS AND EXHIBITIONS
·Participation in the collective exhibition in Gallery "Art Enfant" (Moscow) 2013.
· Exhibition in "Sánchez y Juan Gallery" (Elche, Spain) January 2014.
· Exhibition at "Galería Sánchez y Juan" (Elche, Spain) from January 2015 to December 2016.
· Periodic sale in the "Alexander Luxury Home Collection" since 2014 (Marbella, Spain).
· Exhibition in "Galería Cartel" (Málaga, Spain) 2015.
· Exhibition in "Galería Cartel" (Málaga, Spain) from April to May 2017.
· Collective exhibition in "Want Art Gallery" (New York, USA) in May 2017.
· Participation in the art fair "Affordable Art Fair" with Want Art Gallery(New York, USA) in 2017.· Participation in the art fair "Art New York" International Contemporary + Modern Art Fair with Want Art Gallery(New York, USA) From May 3 to 6, 2018.
· Participation in the art fair "Reveal" International Contemporary Art Fair with Want Art Gallery
(New York, USA) From August 3 to 5, 2018.